Freelance Editor and Proofreader
Denpa LLC. is seeking for a freelance manga editor and proofreader primarily for their boys love imprint, KUMA.
The editor will execute basic editorial duties under the supervision of DENPA's Editor-in-Chief and KUMA's Publishing Manager. A successful candidate will possess excellent editing and
writing skills, strong time-management and strong Japanese language reading skills.
Position is extremely freelance, with up to 8 KUMA books a year to edit, and maybe another 2 to 4 DENPA books to proofread.
• Editing lettered digital files to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency.
• Proofreading PDFs before they are sent to print.
• Aptitude in Japanese sufficient to correct translation errors is required
• Excellent English-language editing and creative writing skills
• Proven ability to manage time and prioritize deadlines
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and interact professionally
• Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
Please apply by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.